Alra Therapy Lotion( BUY 4 AND GET ONE FREE)
Alra Therapy Lotion: A gentle, healing touch for the skin
Are you bothered by itchy, irritated, or dry skin? Alra Therapy Lotion is a non-greasy moisturizer, that has plant extracts, for the skin that needs a healing touch.
Alra Therapy lotion is an excellent body moisturizer that is well-suited for all skin types. It has a natural formula, free of harsh chemicals. It is paraben-free, alcohol-free, and petroleum-free, which makes it a perfect choice for sensitive skin. It is fragrance-free and cruelty-free i.e., no animals were harmed while testing this product.
Alra Therapy lotion offers reliable and calming relief from dry, itchy, and inflamed skin caused by various skin disorders such as dermatitis. It minimizes skin sensitivity and prevents irritation for many patients undergoing cancer treatments such as radiation or chemotherapy, without interfering with treatment.
How to apply?
Take a small amount of Alra Therapy lotion and apply generously to the skin in a gentle circular motion. Repeat after 8 hours or as directed by a physician. Alra Therapy lotion has no added colorants and is best used before applying any make-up.
Alra Therapy lotion is available in two convenient sizes – 1 oz and 4 oz. These easy-to-squeeze tubes can be stored in your bathroom cabinets or can be carried around in your handbag. Now, the skin can be pampered and hydrated anytime, anywhere.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera is a time-tested, skin-soothing remedy to help relieve burning or itching sensations. It also accelerates the healing of the skin.
- Lanolin: The distinctive form of Lanolin used in Alra Therapy Lotion is extremely mild and soothing. Our lanolin oil is tested to ensure it meets the standards specified in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and the National Formulary (NF).
- Soluble Collagen: This is an effective moisturizer, humectant as it binds and retains water.
- Allantoin: Allantoin rejuvenates the skin by promoting and stimulating new, healthy tissue growth.
- Vitamin E: This acts as an antioxidant and prevents the release of free radicals that cause cell damage. Vitamin E also serves as a natural, mild preservative to stabilize the liquid base.
Other ingredients: Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate; Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylpropanediol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenylpropanol, Triethanolamine. These ingredients include emulsifying agents, skin penetration enhancers, and preservatives.
"Love this lotion. It protected my skin through radiation, and I continue to use it months later and see continued improvement." - Brett Hollandsworth