Alra Therapy Lotion offers reliable and calming relief from dermatitis, itching, and redness caused by radiation and chemotherapy.
"Love this lotion. It protected my skin through radiation, and I continue to use it months later and see continued improvement." - Brett Hollandsworth
Radiation treatment leaves skin irritated , highly sensitive and reddened. Alra Therapy Lotion has been specially formulated to take care of your skin during and after cancer treatment. Our skin care lotion is used and recommended in many of the nation's finest cancer treatment centers . When individuals use Alra Therapy Lotion early in their treatment, it can minimize skin sensitivity and prevent irritation for many patients, without interfering with treatment.
The following key ingredients are used to make Alra Therapy Lotion therapeutic.
- 100% Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe Vera is known to help relieve pain, burning and itching sensations. It is also used for accelerated healing of skin.
- Lanolin: Lanolin is a natural moisturizer and skin conditioner. The distinctive form of Lanolin used in Alra Therapy Lotion is extremely mild and soothing.
- Soluble Collagen: This is a very effective moisturizer that binds and retains many times its own weight in water.
- Allantoin: Allantoin helps burned skin to regenerate itself by promoting and stimulating new and healthy tissue growth.
- Vitamin E: This acts as an anti-oxidant helping prevent the release of free radicals that cause cell damage. In addition, Vitamin E is a natural, mild preservative to stabilize the liquid base.
What’s also important is what is NOT in our lotion: Our lotion is free of any metals which might interfere with treatment, and is perfume-free, reducing the irritation that often follows using a perfumed solution.
At Alra, we are committed to a high standard of health and safety and all of our ingredients are sourced with your well-being in mind. Due to the numerous concerns regarding the pesticide in lanolin oil, our lanolin oil is tested to ensure it meets the requirement levels specified in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and the National Formulary (NF).
The effective, gentle formula has the following benefits:
- Promotes the skin's natural renewal and healing processes
- Does not Interfere with ongoing cancer treatment
- Is gentle, non-greasy and deeply moisturizing
- Has soothing and restoring properties
- Is free of fragrance, added colorants and parabens
- Is self-preserving thanks to innovative formulation and Vitamin E
100% Aloe Vera Gel; Lanolin Oil and Acetylated Lanolin and Isopropyl Lanolate; Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate; Soluble Collagen; Tocopherol (Vit. E); Allantoin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylpropanediol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenylpropanol, Triethanolamine.