Alra Non-Metallic Deodorant
Alra Non-Metallic deodorant offers odor protection without any aluminum or metallic ingredients that may interfere with radiation therapy or irritate skin.
"Although I no longer get radiation (I did two years ago), I like the deodorant so much that I never stopped using it." -AS, Michigan
Alra Non-Metallic Deodorant is a unique, safe formulation of Lichen extract and Cypress oil, especially designed for individuals undergoing cancer treatment.
Two key ingredients are:
- Lichen extract - with its active ingredient Deo-Usnate - is a natural, mild bactericide and fungicide which reduces odor-causing microbes.
- Cypress oil is a powerful botanical that has astringent, capillary-constricting properties to control sweating. The tannins in Cypress oil provide a fresh, natural and pleasant scent.
You will enjoy protection from odor and sweat with this gentle, yet effective deodorant.
Our Non-Metallic Deodorant:
- Provides effective protection against body odor and underarm wetness
- Uses Oil of Cypress, which acts as a fragrant astringent
- Also uses Alpine Lichen Extract, which is a natural bactericide and fungicide
- Contains no aluminum, metallic salts, alum, or crystals which can interfere with your treatment.
Propylene glycol; Water; Sodium Stearate; Deo-Usenate (Lichen Extract); Cypress Oil; Aloe Vera Gel.